• filter:

Samsung Galaxy S8+ 64GB (Unlocked) $524.99 @Samsung after trade-in w/ FS

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/phones/galaxy-s/galaxy-s8-plus-... 

Trade in any smartphone and get minimum $200 credit, of course conditions apply.

Regular S8 is $424.99 after trade-in
http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/phones/galaxy-s/galaxy-s8-64gb-... 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jun. 26, 2017 @ 5:17am
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
No, it has to be working and in good condition (normal wear and tear) and the screen cannot be cracked.  It must be able... (more)

txelcheepo (Jun. 24, 2017 @ 12:26a) |

For people who did the T-Mobile BOGO deal, what does the activation consist of? The carrier activation page says click t... (more)

unnamedone (Jun. 24, 2017 @ 12:31a) |

saw this deal everywhere

niuniutina (Jun. 24, 2017 @ 1:21a) |

Staff Summary

rated:
Glad I didn't pull the trigger on the eBay or the Best Buy deal! 3% back from ebates, 1.5% back from Chase, and I get rid of the crappy Asus Zenfone I have laying round. Wish I could do it twice so I could get rid of my old S3.

rated:
Returning my eBay deal one

rated:
Really want the note 8, but this is a great deal.
Always wonder what i would do with my old S3

rated:
Very tempting, but I assume they won't accept an iPhone 4 (don't ask), right?

rated:
booklover said:   Very tempting, but I assume they won't accept an iPhone 4 (don't ask), right?
  Looks like yes they will.
◊Limited time offer. Any smartphone running iOS or Android Operating System is eligible for Trade-In. Click here for Terms & Conditions to learn more.
What condition does my device have to be in in order for me to trade it in?
In order to trade in your device, it must meet the following conditions:
·      It cannot be on a black list of any kind;
·      It must be able to be powered on;
·      It can only be in a condition consistent with normal wear and tear;
·      It cannot have a cracked screen; and;
·      It cannot have any water damage of any kind

rated:
Could u use it on Verizon?

rated:
In for S8 and Gear 360 2nd! Green!

rated:
Fine small print:
Samsung said: If you do not send in your Trade-In Device within 15 days of receiving your new device or if your Trade-In Device is not in good condition, you agree to pay Samsung the full trade-in value listed above or full trade-in value listed minus $25, respectively. You authorize such charge to be made on the same payment method, and same Samsung Financing offer if applicable, used for this transaction. No device will be returned to you.

Just an FYI...

rated:
What's the market look like to flip these?

Update: looks like lots of s8+ options around this price on swappa... so it's a no-go for me

rated:
Does any phone mean any phone? I couldn't find a list anywhere. I have some Androids running 4.1 that I paid €30 I think they are ZTE . I wonder if that will work.

rated:
Looks like I found something to do with those crappy Sprint MVNO phones from RingPlus!

rated:
homer5150 said:   Glad I didn't pull the trigger on the eBay or the Best Buy deal! 3% back from ebates, 1.5% back from Chase, and I get rid of the crappy Asus Zenfone I have laying round. Wish I could do it twice so I could get rid of my old S3.
  Ebates excludes Samsung S8 purchases (they just e-mailed me after I asked them for my cashback from the bogo deal).

rated:
hawk311 said:   
homer5150 said:   Glad I didn't pull the trigger on the eBay or the Best Buy deal! 3% back from ebates, 1.5% back from Chase, and I get rid of the crappy Asus Zenfone I have laying round. Wish I could do it twice so I could get rid of my old S3.
  Ebates excludes Samsung S8 purchases (they just e-mailed me after I asked them for my cashback from the bogo deal).

Yup, I just noticed on their website.  Well that sucks.  

Exclusions: Cash Back not available on Galaxy S8 phones, gift cards, gift certificates, and home appliance. 

rated:
is it only black? I just ordered two but it didn't ask me what color I want.

rated:
Trading in my iPhone 5 for this deal. I've had my 5 since new, it's in perfect condition, and it's time for an upgrade.

rated:
How long this deal is valid? I am waiting for OnePlus 5 price reveal this Tuesday. I have been using Samsung Galaxy Ss for a long time and I wanted something else(not a fan of Apples) Does anyone think OnePlus 5 will be any better in terms of price (at this trade-in price of $425 level), features and build quality level?

rated:
BlackMiniDress said:   is it only black? I just ordered two but it didn't ask me what color I want.

Unlocked only offered in black.  If you go back and select by provider I think you can pick a color.

rated:
EntertheDeals said:   http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/phones/galaxy-s/galaxy-s8-plus-... 

Trade in any smartphone and get minimum $200 credit, of course conditions apply.

Regular S8 is $424.99 after trade-in
http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/phones/galaxy-s/galaxy-s8-64gb-...

Not sure if I am doing this wrong, but I see prices as +$100, this is after the generic $200 trade-in.

Tom

rated:
I clicked the TMobile and I got BOGO without the trade-in.  I don't have to go to TMobile and messing with TMobile's BOGO with new line required. 
Free 2 days shipping
10% taxes
Free 360 degree camera (Tomorrow is the last day for the free camera 6/19) http://samsungpromotions.com/360summer/ 
If you are a dad, happy father day (6/18).

rated:
Appears they removed the $100 off and are only allowing the $200 trade in now. I had in my cart for $424.99 but when I reached the final checkout screen the $100 off was removed(price was $524.99 instead of the $424.99).

rated:
Was about to check out when I too found out the $100 off was no longer there.

Then I saw the BOGO Tmobile deal. Does anyone know if that requires new line like it would buying from Tmobile? It just mentions needs activation through Samsung.

rated:
grafnburgz said:   Was about to check out when I too found out the $100 off was no longer there.

Then I saw the BOGO Tmobile deal. Does anyone know if that requires new line like it would buying from Tmobile? It just mentions needs activation through Samsung

You have to activate 1 phone through Samsung within 14 days.  I'll let you know after I receive the new phones on Tuesday.

rated:
Well. I just googled it and a similar deal happened in May. Apparently the same question came up whether it had to be a new line of service and the general consensus was no... no new line required. This was confirmed by several folks. So. I'm pulling the trigger.

rated:
grafnburgz said:   Well. I just googled it and a similar deal happened in May. Apparently the same question came up whether it had to be a new line of service and the general consensus was no... no new line required. This was confirmed by several folks. So. I'm pulling the trigger.
  Do you need T-Mobile One plan to get this BOGO offer?  Also, can you provide the link where other people have confirmed not needing to open a new line? Thanks.

rated:
docjoo said:   
grafnburgz said:   Well. I just googled it and a similar deal happened in May. Apparently the same question came up whether it had to be a new line of service and the general consensus was no... no new line required. This was confirmed by several folks. So. I'm pulling the trigger.
  Do you need T-Mobile One plan to get this BOGO offer?  Also, can you provide the link where other people have confirmed not needing to open a new line? Thanks.

I don't think Samsung care what service that you have.  Samsung only concerns how many phones they could get rid after the slow sale first quarter and the fire bomb which not allowed on the air plan.  Active within 14 days, and wait for 8 weeks for the rebate check.

rated:
Does anyone know how well a Unlocked S8 would work on Verizon.
I compared both Verizon and the unlocked version on the Samsung website. Seems the Verizon model phone has more bands.
Don't want to go through the hassle of buying and then returning if it's not going to work properly on Verizon.
Thanks! 

rated:
After getting T-Mobile S8 from Samsung's BOGO, can it be unlocked?

rated:
http://www.tmonews.com/2017/05/samsung-t-mobile-galaxy-s8-bogo-d...

Look at the bottom comments section. You'll also find other websites/communities with same info. Of course... this was May's promo offer.. not June. But it sounds the same.

rated:
Jes1 said:   Does anyone know how well a Unlocked S8 would work on Verizon.
I compared both Verizon and the unlocked version on the Samsung website. Seems the Verizon model phone has more bands.
Don't want to go through the hassle of buying and then returning if it's not going to work properly on Verizon.
Thanks! 

Sometimes the text message acts and displays kinda funny.  Especially, when you used the group texting. 

rated:
I have a Galaxy S8 Unlocked US version working on Verizon towers (but using Net 10) and it works fine

rated:
Looks dead price showing 524.99/624.99 now with any smartphone

rated:
does anyone know if I buy the Gear 360 for special price $49 after I placed an order for Galaxy s8+ or it should be in one oreder?

rated:
Samsung GALAXY S8 BOGO OFFER: Must be 18+ & 50 US/DC res. For a limited time, subject to change, while supplies last, on Samsung.com and Shop Samsung App only beginning June 16th 2017 at 3:00PM EST , purchase two eligible Galaxy devices (either Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+) locked and designed for the T-Mobile network and activate at least one of those eligible devices on the T-Mobile network via Samsung.com, either at the time of purchase or within 14 days of your receipt of the eligible device, and receive a refund of the out-of-pocket purchase price of the lower priced eligible device (after any credits, rebates or other offers and excluding any taxes or shipping or other fees) to original payment method (“Refund”). Eligible devices are either a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ phone (T-Mobile versions only). Refunds will be on the lower priced device only and will be processed up to eight weeks from the date on which the eligible device has been fully activated on the T-Mobile network via Samsung.com. Samsung will issue Refund to the same payment type used to complete the purchase. Monthly postpaid voice & data plan activation required on T-Mobile network on at least one of the two devices being purchased. Activation must be completed through Samsung.com. Qualifying purchases must be made on Samsung.com at full retail price, either through outright purchase or financed through the Samsung Financing Program. Full pre-rebate retail price of both devices, as well as applicable tax on the full retail price of both devices, is due at sale, unless purchase is financed.

Financing is offered for well-qualified consumers at 0% APR for 24 Months with Equal Payments: 0% APR from date of eligible purchase until paid in full. Monthly payment equals the eligible purchase amount multiplied by .04167 and rounded to the nearest penny. Last payment may be less. Total amount of payments will not exceed eligible purchase amount. Other transactions and fees affect overall minimum payment amount. Advertised payment amount excludes taxes, delivery or other charges. Limited time offer. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. Minimum interest charge: $1. Standard Purchase APR: 29.99%. Prior purchases excluded. Account must be in good standing. Subject to credit approval. Samsung Financing Program Account issued by TD Bank, N.A.

Activation is subject to wireless customer agreement with T-Mobile. Deposit may apply. Fees may apply. Credit approval, taxes, fees, monthly, other charges, usage, speed, coverage & other restrictions may apply. See www.t-mobile.com for details on fees & charges. Offer Limits: May not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits. Participation in this offer may make you ineligible for select other offers. Promotion, terms, and restrictions are subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.

rated:
just ordered...got in for $424.99($100 off +$200 trade in)...also in for a 360 cam for $49

as of 3:58 EST, deal is still a go!

Thank you so much OP!

My very first android phone after jumping ship....

rated:
Boochi said:   How long this deal is valid? I am waiting for OnePlus 5 price reveal this Tuesday. I have been using Samsung Galaxy Ss for a long time and I wanted something else(not a fan of Apples) Does anyone think OnePlus 5 will be any better in terms of price (at this trade-in price of $425 level), features and build quality level?
  I'm expecting the OnePlus 5 to be $500-550 range.  Their price keep creeping up.  I think the lowest we would see it would be $450.  I'm still thrilled with my 3.

rated:
I come from Apple and thinking about getting this phone for my wife. What are big difference between S8 and S8+?
TIA.

rated:
The + is a little larger in size.

rated:
Thanks takyon42.

Had been watching this all day without the discount. Got one after you posted.

Skipping 73 Messages...
rated:
saw this deal everywhere

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017